Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello All
I'm going to update my first 2 weeks of schooling
it's been really bad i guess
this is to reponse to beth dajie's tag at my tagboard
i think all of you guys know that i'm a SUPER DUPER UBER friendly guy right?
its just somehow i couldn't clique with them
i tried
i really tried
yet, probably the impression they have about me is that
"He's just a BUSY cheerleader"
and to my amazement
i think i've just got backstabbed by one of them
the story goes like this

I'm supposed to create a blog for a particular module and then I'll be needed to link it in the class module's blog. Immediately after i created the blog, i went to link it up. I saw it with my own eyes that it's there already. Yet, this afternoon when i go check the blog, its no longer there. :( I think and suspect that someone removed it. the thing is that i also not sure, all i can do is to tag at the tagboard that i've linked and probably someone removed it accidentally. The thing is that i'm not sure who did it because the usename and password is forwarded to everyone else. So, Yeap~ Don't know how to survive in the next 12-15weeks...
Haix~ Really GG-ed sia~~
Hope Beth DaJie understands now :(
anyway, let's drop the unhappy stuff!!


JIAYOU everyone
"you'll always see light at the end of the tunnel"
persevere on guys & girls !!!
TAKE GOOD CARE !!

Ken a.k.a Poi a.k.a Bear a.k.a CHEERLEADER !! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home