Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello! Obviously its Joce again blablabla-.-
I hope this is not lame:










The lame ones are here:
CAN'T READ
Some nurses were checking the children's eyes. When a nurse asked a child...
Nurse: What is this letter?
Child: ...
Nurse: If you cant see, you must tell me.
Child: Miss, I can see, but i dont know how to read.
Nurse: !!!

BEANS
A teacher asked the class to make sentences with the word "beans".
"My father grows beans," says the bright boy.
"My mother cooks beans," says another pupil.
Then a third pupil popped up and said, "We are all human beans."

CAN'T STAND IT
Mike ran to a telephone booth because he had an urgent call to make, but a girl was using it. Mike was a very impatient boy.
Mike: Can you hurry up, Miss. I've got an urgent call to make.
Girl: Sure, just a minute.
After a while, Mike was getting more impatient.
Mike: Hurry up, Miss! I cant stand it any longer!
Girl: If you cant stand, then sit on the floor!
Mike: ???

WHO WON?
Mr Jones told Jimmy that he had a fight with his wife last night.
Mr Jones: I had a fight with my wife last night.
Jimmy: Who won?
Mr Jones: Who do you think?
Jimmy: Well, how do I know?
Mr Jones: She came crawling to me with her hands and knees on the floor.
Jimmy: Really? What did she say?
Mr Jones: "COME OUT FROM UNDER THE BED, YOU COWARD!" That's what she said.

I'll end here. Will update maybe when i get back ALL my results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home